Keeping you safe.
This page is a bit more formal than the rest, but it's still pretty important stuff. We'll tell you what data and information we collect from you, why we do it, how we store it, and how we use it. We'll also detail your rights when it comes to your information.
This information applies to all parts and pages of our website
). Our customers' websites, any external website we link to, and any external website that relates to us (such as a Review service or payment partner website), will have their own policies.
What We Collect
First off, we'll make it really clear to you whenever we're about to collect information from you - so there's no surprises. Here's a full list of what we do collect, though:
- Your personal details when you register as a customer on our Customer Portal (such as but not limited to: your full name, e-mail address, postal address).
- Any e-mails you send us, and all information that you add to any tickets you raise through our Customer Portal.
- Any information that you type into a form on our website
not specifically listed above.
- And, some information that can't be used to personally identify you (such as but not limited to: demographic information, anonymous survey results).
We do not store any credit/debit card or bank account information (but our secure external payment partners might).
Why We Collect It
In a nutshell, we collect information to help our relationship run smoothly, but we'll always do it with a focus on your privacy, and only when we need to.
- To complete any contractually or informally agreed communication (such as providing you with a quotation, sharing design drafts, or replying to a request for support).
- To provide you with a service or product that you've asked us for, or that we feel you might be interested in (we'll always get your consent for any marketing stuff).
- To make improvements to our website or future services.
To change or stop the way we store your data, use our Contact form
. Alternatively, if you're already a customer, you can raise a ticket through the Customer Portal.
How We Store It
No matter what, keeping your information safe and secure is the most important thing, so we put in every effort possible to make sure it stays that way. We don't just employ the use of a secure SSL connection across our public website and Customer Portal, but we also have strict internal data management processes.
Of course, remember that the Internet is never 100% secure and anonymous, so you should remember that data being transmitted (i.e. before it reaches us) is done so at your own risk.
How We Use It
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we'll only use your data for things related to our business relationship; nothing else.
- We will never share your information with anyone for a profit - no matter what the reason.
- Where absolutely neccessary, we'll securely share your details with trusted third parties (such as but not limited to: so that they can physically or virtually deliver products/services to you, so they can help us resolve any technical issues with a product/service you've had from us)
- If we are requested to share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, we'll always comply.
- In the unlikely event that we need to enforce our contractual agreements with you, we may need to securely share your information with an external third party.
- We'll make sure that we protect the safety, rights and property of PURPLESOAP and our customers, which may mean we securely share your information with an external third party (such as for the purposes of fraud).